Friday

A Pipers First Post

This is my first post, numero uno. While I am a very multi-faceted person, my focus here will be on my current favorite hobby, playing the Great Highland Bagpipe. Shhhh...I'm not Scottish! But I try to do everything I can to get people to believe that I am including marrying a Scot, living in Scotland for a time, trying to appear interested in the Celtic soccer team, eating Haggis, quoting Robbie Burns (famous Scottish poet) at random moments, and of course playing the instrument that, love it or leave it, is the ultimate of all things Scottish. That's about enough for my first post, I don't want to ruin all the surprises that I'm sure will unfold themselves in future posts. Thanks for reading and Pipe On!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=68f7af64104fe11da76f3d4a6a84c2cd ss_blog_claim=68f7af64104fe11da76f3d4a6a84c2cd